Staggering Crime Statistics Make the Need for Self Defense Training Hard to Ignore!
Crime Statistics Provided By F.B.I …
- There is a violent crime every 22 seconds, everyday in the U.S.
- In the year 2005 alone, there were over 16600 murders – about 46 per day, or almost two per hour!
- 93,934 forcible rapes, one every 6 minutes! In fact, college girls in their first year are one of the most vulnerable groups. A staggering 1-in-4 will be raped or sexually assaulted – most in their freshman year! Want to know what’s even scarier? Only about 1-in-5 rapes are ever reported! How many rapes probably took place with that piece of information?! (Hmmm… let’s see. That’s 93,934 multiply by 5 =…)
- Over three thousand five hundred aggravated assaults and robberies every day! One every 37 seconds!
- 49,000 car-jacking and attempts of car-jacking!
- 1 burglary every 14.5 seconds!
It’s hard to believe how anyone can disregard these facts and act as if nothing will ever happen to them, isn’t it?
With statistics like these, the question is no longer “if” something might happen to you but…
…when will it happen to you?
Read more about Jeff Anderson’s Street Fighting Uncaged NOW!